Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Staying at Home with Baby

This article "Life is for Love" is a great read!
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/lifeisforlove/

A friend of mine from high school had a beautiful baby in June. She is currently on the search for a quality childcare facility to take care of her son when she returns to work. One of her facebook friends posted the link above for her to read as she makes this decision. Being a curious sort I clicked on the link and was not disappointed with the read. Plus the article gives a shout out to a Cal. State University Long Beach professor.

It is a huge decision for a woman to decide to stay home with her children, especially if she has invested in her education. However, this article made me feel better about my decision and will likely be an article I turn to for comfort when I am regretting the loss of income to my family. I hope it brings you comfort and insight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment